[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR 350 output cable

Clay claybo at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 14 15:17:19 EST 2003

Hey everyone,

I got my hands on a very inexpensive (used) PVR 350, but that's all I
got -- the PCI card and nothing else.  I'm cool without the IR receiver
and remote, but I don't know where to get a replacement TV out cable!
I am unsure if there is more than one revision of the 350 -- I doubt it
-- but just in case, the audio/video output port on my 350 is a
nine-pin serial-looking thing.

Is it possible to get a replacement TV out cable for the 350?  If so,
what is the cable called and does anyone know off-hand any places in
the US where I can get one?  (I'm looking for it to deliver composite
out, not s-video although I can just get an adapter in that case, along
with the standard two-channel audio out.)

Thanks a lot!
clay