[mythtv-users] MythTV Recording Issue PVR-350

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Sun Nov 16 02:41:42 EST 2003

Can this be solved by using a coaxial connection from the DirecTV box to the
PVR's 350 coaxial input?

Also, how do I go about getting MythTV to change the channel?  I am really
confused about this.

So you are saying you can not watch a TV show and record another channel
unless you have a second cable/satellite box?   The Hughes box does not have
a serial port connection, so how do I go about the IR method?

Thanks for the help.