[mythtv-users] Adding a second satellite/cable box

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Mon Nov 17 10:03:05 EST 2003

You would hook the second tuner-box it to a second capture board.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok