[mythtv-users] Re:Adding a second satellite/cable box

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Mon Nov 17 10:24:55 EST 2003

I might be missing something here, but I don't think I need this
configuration.  It is not that I want to capture two video signals at once,
but rather watch one thing on one channel, and actually record something
else (not record both).

Basically, I believe with the second satellite box I can accomplish this.  I
need to find out about the LNB dish though, because currently I am using SBC
Multimedia and I do not actually have a dish at my residence -- I live in an
apartment, and there is one main dish for the complex that SBC uses to
provide access to DirecTV.