[mythtv-users] Re:Adding a second satellite/cable box

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Mon Nov 17 14:25:25 EST 2003

Thanks, I believe I have two coaxial connections in the living room where my
mythtv is currently connected.  I do know that I can have two receivers,
because that is what I ordered originally and SBC said no problem.

The apartment complex is only 1 year old, and on the high end, so hopefully
everything will be copasetic.

Thanks for your help.