[mythtv-users] Re:inexpensive frontend?

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Mon Nov 17 16:07:27 EST 2003

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 10:40:26AM -0800, Romel Llarena wrote:
> What about an Xbox? The latest rumour is that a new
> one will hit $99.

I can't find any confirmation that this is going to be the case...
but an Xbox does make a decent frontend.  I use one and other than
the fact that I think the fan is absurdly loud, it's great.

I think if it does go that low, I would be hard pressed to justify
purchasing a pundit for myself this Christmas.  I especially
like the idea of buying something that MS makes little or no money on
per unit, and then not buying any games or accessories. :)

Aran