[mythtv-users] GUI size on a EPIA M Problem.

John McEntee john at mcentee87.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 17:35:46 EST 2003

I have a problem with the TV-out on the EPIA M 10000 and mythtv. The
board supports 2 options on TV-out Underscan or Overscan.

With Underscan watching the tv the image to too small

With Overscan the TV is right, but the menus of minimyth are too big, so
bits are always of screen even setting the X and Y displacements. If I
change the GUI size, I come back to the problem with watching tv being
too small again.

All of us using minimyth have this problem, does anyone else not using
minimyth and a M10000 have this problem, and can anyone suggest a fix.
Ideally we would like to have a setting or something  so the mythmenu
system doesn't use say 10% of the edges.

John