[mythtv-users] Time of recordings are wrong???

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Mon Nov 17 23:51:18 EST 2003

Possibly you're using DVB or ATSC recordings?

I had this exact problem where the time would show as 47 minutes (and I
think 14 seconds from memory) and couldn't fast forward past that point.
Latest CVS seems to have fixed this for me. Don't know whether it ever
occurred on MPEG-4 recordings via a standard analogue card since I
rarely use my analogue cards anymore.

CH