[mythtv-users] Riva128 TV Out ... no luck with nvtv

DiscoStu discostu26 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 01:52:13 EST 2003

Has anybody successfully got a Riva128 with TV Out
working under MythTV? AFAIK I can't use the nvidia
driver and I have to use the nv driver which does not
have built it support for the TV Out. I've tried nvtv
and had no luck ... I seem to have a "unsupported
chipset". I have a Diamond Viper something with a
bunch of Emerson chips on the card which I assume one
of is the TV Out. My monitor vsync gets messed when i
try to use it and nothing comes out the TV Out. Am I SOL?