[mythtv-users] Building a system from scratch

Jeff Clowser jclowser at unitedmessaging.com
Wed Nov 19 14:01:30 EST 2003

I was thinking the main/backend system would record all content, plus
with the pvr-350, it would act as a front end also (i.e. the main box is
an all in one), then the others would be additional fronts ends for
viewing stuff in other rooms (i.e. not expecting the pvr-350 to do the
decoding for the remote boxes - sorry for the confusion...)

 - Jeff