[mythtv-users] lirc config file for RCA DirecTV remote control

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Nov 19 23:45:26 EST 2003

Does anyone have working lirc config files for Myth using a RCA "CRK"
series 6-in-1 remote control.

I've found one for the DirecTV portion of the remote, but I was wondering
if anyone had already generated all the config files and could post file
that enabled all the keys on the remote by setting up a VCR code and then
configuring lirc to listen for those as well as the DirecTV codes.

I picked up a couple of these cheap and am planning on using them as my
MythTV remotes so I want to be able to utilize all the buttons on the
remote just for Myth.
--

Chris