[mythtv-users] Dual PVR-250s config settings

Mike Davis mdavis at mi5key.com
Fri Nov 21 12:21:13 EST 2003

Hello,

I had a functioning MythTV setup (minus lirc of course) with a PVR-250 in a
P4 2.4 system.  I have decided to add another PVR-250 to have 2 tuners serve
another frontend.  Both PVR-250s are functioning with video to Mythtv.
However, once I installed the second 250, I lost sound on the first, and
have no sound on the second.  MythVideo plays movie files with sound, so
it's the config of the PVR-250 which I need help with.

Under "Capture Cards"
1) What Audio Device do I select for each PVR-250?
2) VBI device?

I'm not able to schedule two recodrings at the same time, Myth lists them as
conflicting.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Davis