[mythtv-users] Sound question.

Harlan harlanb at emsmail.net
Sat Nov 22 14:47:48 EST 2003

Hi Pete,
  I compiled mplayer, using the diff file for watching mythtv created files.
I also created some new recordings, with some changes in the Myth settings.
I was able to watch the video just fine with mplayer, again no sound either
with mplayer nor with MythTV (I watched the new recordings with MythTV as
well - no sound).

Harlan...