[mythtv-users] On video w/mostly black,

wishbone at h4b.org wishbone at h4b.org
Sat Nov 22 22:17:17 EST 2003

It is in the recorded file and why wouldn't it show up in live tv?  Isn't live
tv "recorded" and you watch the ringbuffer file?  Anyway mplayer works fine and
you can watch the live stream /dev/video without any problems.  I'm not sure
about the other person who just mentioned this problem but I only seem to be
having the problem in myth.  Anyway, the studders are ending up in the recorded
files as well and not just in "live" tv.

thanks for responding!
joshua