[mythtv-users] EMERGENCY Help! > Retreive Files

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Sun Nov 23 15:55:49 EST 2003

OK, as the subject sounds, I am in trouble. Keeping in mind that I am a
total nOOb, I have somehow managed to make my system unbootable. I
should still have all my video and MythTV data on my drive (140GB
approx) and need to know how to get that info back into a new install I
am doing. I will be using a seperate drive for the new install (60GB, to
hold everything but the video data). How do I get the old database info
to point to what will be a new location once I am ready? Thanks all...

-Freaked out
Sean