[mythtv-users] So close...but no video

W Vision wvision at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 21:53:39 EST 2003

I'm have been using Jarod's guide with Chris'
additions to configure a Pundit/PVR250 system.
Everything has worked up until the point of actually
capturing or watching live TV.

When I try to watch TV the PC monitor goes blank.  If
I hit Esc a couple times I get back to the MythTV
menus.  A similar thing happens when I capture
video...I was able to record a show, but when I went
to view it...blank screen.

I am able to get sound and video when I use mplayer to
play an mpg file that was recorded elsewhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or are
there log files that might shed more light on what's
going on?

Thanks,
Bill