[mythtv-users] zap2it problems

RJV miracle at procyon.com
Sun Nov 23 22:43:15 EST 2003

I'm trying to set up MythTV on a LM 9.2 box using Thac's RPMs.

I'm running mythtv setup, and when I configure the Cable-TV setup - I put
in my zip code (as well as trials of several other zips with the same
cable provider) and I get this error on the command prompt:

Parameterless "use IO" deprecated at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/XML/Writer.pm line 16
zap2it gave us a page with no service provider options
check postal/zip code or www site (maybe they're down)
(LWP::UserAgent version is libwww-perl/5.69)

I can, however, connect to zap2it.com using mozilla with little to no
delay.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle at procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.