[mythtv-users] DVB Remote Control and MythTV

Mon Nov 24 05:56:58 EST 2003

> I just loaded the hid module as well as the evdev module and everything
> started working.

Aha.  I didn't know that was needed, although I am using both myself.  There you go huh!

Actually, once I know that I will be using something in my normal setup I recompile the kernel and stop it being a module and compile into the kernel proper.  I feel that this boosts startup speeds slightly and I guess there are no disadvantages if I'm loading it anyway?  The only exceptions are modules where I need to pass params in.

Good luck!