[mythtv-users] Re: zap2it problems

Tim Bates bladerunner at cox.net
Mon Nov 24 14:03:17 EST 2003

 Like some of the other posts said it is not that difficult:
Simply download the latest version of xmltv,

(below is copied out of the docs that comes with it)
uncompress it  (tar xvjf  xmltv-latest)
cd into that directory
perl Makefile.PL
make test
make
make install

after that  I just did a   tv_grab_na
that seemed to solve my problems

I am by no means  a Mythtv expert but I am just trying to plod along to
get a working system

hth
Tim