[mythtv-users] Re: zap2it problems

Keith Gross grossk at mail.tds.net
Mon Nov 24 16:44:00 EST 2003

I had a very similar problem.  Mine I think was caused by hand patching the
previously installed version of XMLTV.  I unmerged the all versions of XMLTV
went in and cleared some files that didn;t get removed and then emerged the
new version. You might want to get a list of files that are part of the XMLTV
install prior to the unmerge so you know were to look for the leftovers.