[mythtv-users] GUI size vs. video size

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Mon Nov 24 18:07:24 EST 2003

I'm not sure what you meant by the last part about 'fullscreen mode' but it
doesn't seem like it would be terribly difficult to provide a setting like
the GUI width/height screen that doesn't affect the video as well. Or maybe a
setting that would tell the theme where to start drawing and how much room it
has to work with. Then again, I'm probably over-simplifying the whole thing.