[mythtv-users] small mythtv freezes ?

Scott Blomfield sblomfi at Cavps.com
Mon Nov 24 19:12:50 EST 2003

Woah. I also had that same problem.

I had a slightly less off the wall explanation for mine though though...
User Error.
I had updated my router to a 802.11g revision (the unit shipped as
"54G"), and my desktop card was still running the proprietary "54G"
protocol revision, prior to 802.11g being ratified. All Belkin gear. ;)

I'm not saying yours is the same problem, but I thought it couldn't hurt
to share.