[mythtv-users] Cancel PVR350 order ?

Ramon Roca Ramon.Roca at XCombo.com
Wed Nov 26 10:13:05 EST 2003

No way to compare, those are diferents things, witrh a different result also.
I've been playing for a long time with Pinnacle PCTV Pro, and recently
replaced my living room box with a PVR-350.

Having the experience of both cards, was this replacement justified?

The anser is YES.

Looks that you have enough cpu to achieve reasonable quality/compression
with the PCTV Pro, however, hardware compression makes always a
difference, not just by using less cpu, I'll say also getting better
picture quality.

In a summary: If you want the best, you should not cancel the order and
spent a few more bucks, if not, PCTV works as well and 2600 is good
enough.

Gabor Szelei va dir: