[mythtv-users] When using PVR-350's...

Douglas Phillipson dougp at intermind.net
Wed Nov 26 17:05:34 EST 2003

If I move to  PVR-350 cards, two in a machine, how is the playback audio
handled, assuming frontend and backend are on same machine?  Is one card
considered the playback card and audio is Always routed to the MOBO
audio device from that one card? I hope this isn't a dumb question?

Does "btaudio" handle playback audio somehow or is it just for recording
audio?  Reading section 21 it would appear to be just for recording.

I haven't tried the "btaudio" route for my WinTV Go cards.  Does anyone
know if the "WinTV Go model 190" cards can use btaudio to capture sound?
Or am I stuck with my on board sound card until I upgrade to PVR-350's?
  I assume you have to somehow bind a btaudio device to a capture card.
  How and where, what config file,  is this binding done?

Thanks

Doug P