[mythtv-users] Recording Profiles. Why arent my .nuv files auto encoded after recording?

mythtv mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com
Sat Nov 29 20:06:13 EST 2003

I have a non-mpeg2 card, rave pctv by pinnacle. What should I set for
Software Encoders/Transcoders? I guess I dont know the lingo.

Under Software Encoders, I see LiveTv,HighQuality,Low Quality. When
recording a show, how do I pick which of these the encoders will use and
how do I turn it on in general to encode after the show? I have the
check mark, automatically encode after recording.

What am I missing?

Thanks