[mythtv-users] Could someone post a HowTo on btaudio please

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun Nov 30 10:27:04 EST 2003

> Thanks for saving me tons of time.  Do the PVR-350 cards work with it?
> I think I remember lots of references to those working...

The WinTV-Go cards "do" technically work with btaudio, however, the result
is scratchy, horrible quality.  You have to set the sample rate to 48000
when you load the module, and then configure sox (or myth) to a rate
of 32000.

The better bet is to use WinTV-dbx.  The only difference between the dbx &
the Go is that the dbx has an msp3400 compliant sound chip on it that
btaudio recognizes (works quite well with it).

Dege

I'm just not up2date on my al-kee-hol-*hic* lingo
Although, I do have that slurring part down ;)