[mythtv-users] ivtv

rwk at americom.com rwk at americom.com
Thu Oct 2 10:24:13 EDT 2003

> > I updated to ivtv-alpha (with the new pvr-350 decoder support) and I am
> > now having a problem getting the audio to work right.  The audio plays
> > with a lower pitch (like it would if it were running slightly slow
> > motion) and contains a sort of buzz/crackle.  The volume is also lower
> > than it was.  Has anyone else had any problems with audio after
> > upgrading ivtv lately (last month or so)?
>
> I seem to recall this issue being covered several times in the past
> week or two. Search the mailing list archive. I believe the long and
> short of it is that you must make sure you use 48khz audio.

Jarod,

Thank you very much for your quick reply!

I tried 48khz sample rate (instead of 44.1khz) and it did not help, but
I will try it again just in case!

I also searched the list for:

ivtv
audio
sound

and all combinations and found nothing.  Do you have any suggestions
what I sould search for?

Thanks,
Dick