[mythtv-users] Prebuffering Pause on RH9, epia m-10000 and mythtv CVS install

and hons at rcn.com
Thu Oct 2 10:49:27 EDT 2003

I have basically the same setup and also see a little stuttering when
the osd fades in and out (even if processor load doesn't reach 90%),
but otherwise it's smooth sailing and less than 50% when watching live
tv.

I'm using 2.4.20-8 and the via drivers from awhile ago, but have not
activated the cle266 stuff in Myth as I'm still using atrpms for Mythtv
0.11 and haven't compiled from cvs. My birate is set to 2/4mbs and
resolutions to 480x480 to make the files small and ease the load on the
processor.

rgds
anders