[mythtv-users] nuvexport -> svcd

Jon jgregor at hotpop.com
Fri Oct 3 21:24:30 EDT 2003

thanks.  The command i was running was
ffmpeg -f rawvideo -s 480x480 -r 29 -i fifodir/vidout -f yuv4mpegpipe -
which was having no problems flooding my terminal, i.e outputting to stdin,
I'm not sure why yuvscaler is unable to pick this up. my ps axf is
27525 pts/1    S      0:00  |           \_ /usr/bin/perl -w ./nuvexport
27533 pts/1    SN     0:02  |               |   \_ mythtranscode -p
autodetect -
27539 pts/1    S      0:00  |               \_ /usr/bin/perl -w ./nuvexport
27540 pts/1    SN     0:00  |               |   \_ toolame -s 48 -m j -b
0192 fi
27542 pts/1    S      0:00  |               \_ /usr/bin/perl -w ./nuvexport
27543 pts/1    S      0:00  |                   \_ sh -c nice -n 19
ffmpeg -f ra
27544 pts/1    SN     0:00  |                       \_ ffmpeg -f rawvideo -s
480
27545 pts/1    RN     0:21  |                       \_ yuvdenoise -r 16