[mythtv-users] mythweb: suppressing recordings

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Oct 3 21:30:48 EDT 2003

I've found a need for this feature..  particularly, I want to guarantee
that I get ALL of a particular episode of stargate recorded, and it
happens to be part of SciFi's monday stargate block.  So I've suppressed
the episode after it to guarantee that my post-record time will catch
all of the show.

I achieve this by adding a "fake" entry to the oldrecorded table,
containing all relevant information about the show I want to suppress.

Anyway, I've added this code to mythweb, but haven't checked it in yet,
since I wanted to check both with the main myth coders about how kosher
this is (and if it's a bad idea, how do I get this functionality in a
more proper way?), as well as with the other users (ie. would you find
this useful?).

-Chris