[mythtv-users] Pauses in Live TV

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 20:26:54 EDT 2003

Granted, I haven't updated my CVS copy in about two
weeks, but I must say that the buffering is much, much
better.

Previously (with MythTV 0.11), I was getting pauses
every ten minutes (at least!), sometimes repeated
pauses strung together, with my CVS copy, I get pauses
every hour, maybe every hour and a half.  It's gone as
long as 12 hours without printing any messages about
prebuffering to the console.

So, it's making progress, hopefully it'll get even
better.

-- Joe