[mythtv-users] Cannot see closed caption

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 6 22:04:51 EDT 2003

>>>>> cmisip  writes:

c> I have not been able to get closed caption working at all.  I press T
c> and nothing happens.  Every aspect of mythtv works though.  Closed
c> caption should be enabled by default but I just dont see it.  If I go to
c> regular tv, I can see closed caption.

        Have you set the VBI format to "NTSC Closed Caption" in the
"setup" program?  Have you set the Closed Caption font to an existing
font file?  Any errors or warnings from mythfrontend?

--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.