[mythtv-users] gateway pvr cards -- 100% compatibles?

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Tue Oct 7 11:24:43 EDT 2003

Those are Freestyles, PVR-250 without the remote or remote capability.
There has been much discussion about them on the list. See the archives.

The concensus is that they will work with mythTV with the caveat that they
have no remote.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy