[mythtv-users] ivtv (PVR250) volume problems, using cvs mythtv

Sabin Dang lists at sabindang.com
Tue Oct 7 17:13:40 EDT 2003

I've double checked my recording profiles and they all also have their
volumes maxed out. So if the recording profiles volume settings are
being used, shouldn't the ivtv module volume control be set to 65353,
instead of the 52400 it gets set at when I watch live tv?

In the mythtv version I'm using (CVS 10/3/2003) the recording profiles
don't seem to work at all, only the transcoding ones function. When I
manipulate the bitrate or any other settings in the Recording Profiles
| MPEG-2 Encoders (PVR-250, PVR-350) | Default, Live TV, etc nothing is
affected. All the ivtv parameters get reset to some default value.

I've tried looking in the archives and can't seem to find a solution,
forgive me if its me being clueless.

Thanks
Sabin Dang