[mythtv-users] mythmusic can't find audio CD music?

Shawn Kwang skwang at hep.uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 8 16:54:47 EDT 2003

Thor,

    I purposely only put two MP3s in my music directory since I am still
testing things.  When I select "Select Music" all I see are the two MP3s,
under the "music" node, nothing under the "playlist" node, and there is an
active queue that does not have any child nodes at the bottom.  There is
no CD icon as far as I can tell.

Sincerely,
Shawn Kwang

--