[mythtv-users] OT: multiple tuners BTTV question

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Wed Oct 8 18:01:30 EDT 2003

So I'm curious. I have two tuners now, the Ati TV Wonder VE and the
pchdtv. Right now I just have the pchdtv in ATSC mode running. I'd like
to setup a backup NTSC tuner with it, however only one can be used at a
time, the NTSC or ATSC tuner, which makes myth interesting because it
will look at both as separate devices and won't notice any conflict
between the two.
More importantly however, at the moment I can't use the ATI, because
Myth only supports a single format, ATSC or NTSC, not both at the same
time. I'd like to work on fixing this, but to do so I need my ATI
working. With my card I need to specify bttv options in my modules.conf.
How do I specify that the options apply to a specific bttv card, or do I
need to? Thanks in advance for the help.

Jason Schloer