[mythtv-users] Cool idea: Use wireless PDA to control Myth

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Thu Oct 9 17:46:30 EDT 2003

I think once someone(maybe me one day) sits down and rewrites the input
methods to take standardized signals rather than keystrokes, thing's
like this will be much easier to implement. I know if it ever got made
the first thing I'd do is put linux on my ipaq. Anyway, great idea. I
think it's probably still a few months off, but I definitely see
something like this in our future.

Jason Schloer