[mythtv-users] MythMusic Problem?

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Thu Oct 9 18:11:12 EDT 2003

Do you have all the paths set up correctly for your music locations?
Also, do you know your way around mysql? Enough to connect to the database
and verify that the hostname is set there?

I had similar issue when i tried to set up mythmusic. What was funny was
when i set the hostname manually in the db, but still got the hostname
error below. To be honest, i attributed my issues to my upgrade (from cvs
to .11, i think i messed up applying the db updates).

-Dan