[mythtv-users] nuvexport brings system to a crawl

David Butler Jr. busa.blade at verizon.net
Sat Oct 11 18:47:21 EDT 2003

Is there a memory leak with version 0.11 of mythtranscode?  I was using
the nuvexport utility and when I go to svcd or vcd it will eat up my
system resources after about 60-70s of video and even get so bad that it
will chew up my swap also.  It gets to the point where I can't do
anything but manually reboot because the system is unresponsive.  Is
this a known problem?  Just checking so that I can be in the know...
--
Busa <busa.blade at verizon.net>