[mythtv-users] Which AGP Support Driver?

Mike Drons mdrons at ins.com
Mon Oct 13 23:49:28 EDT 2003

The setting I want to change is:
	       Option      "NvAGP" "1"

Is this correct?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Mike Wood
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 10:05 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Which AGP Support Driver?

I had been using AGPGART up until an hour ago.  I changed my XF86Config
to us NvAGP and low & behold, my playback 'seems' to be much smoother
during LiveTV.  I need to keep watching to see, but so far it really
seems to have made a considerable difference.

If anyone else is still having occassional jitters and you're using
AGPGART with a GeForce card, NvAGP might just be a better bet.  I'll
keep you posted.

Mike