[mythtv-users] Possible bug in MythWeb w/Konqueror

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Oct 14 15:13:17 EDT 2003

> I use MythWeb frequently w/Safari, and just double-checked right now.
> No problems to speak of, everything works perfectly. I just took a peek
> at Konq (3.1-15) on RHL9 also. The popups clear, but there's a
> different problem. They always appear at the very left edge of the
> screen.

woah, it works in safari?

This has been a known bug with khtml, but since konqueror doesn't have a
javascript debugger than I can find, I've had no way to debug the code.
Basically, konq doesn't follow either the gecko/w3c *or* the IE
standards for finding element positions.   I'd *love* to get this
working, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

-Chris