[mythtv-users] Possible bug in MythWeb w/Konqueror

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Tue Oct 14 23:44:10 EDT 2003

> > As an aside, if someone were going to have a look at the code (or point
me
> > to where it is output in the php code?), I would like to set a max width
on
> > the popups, say, arbitrarily no more than 1/2 screen width.  The problem
is
> > that on larger screens (eg 1600x1200) it becomes quite difficult reading
the
> > text when it goes so far left and right.
>
> the javascript should all be in themes/Default/includes.js   or
> something to that effect.

Thanks.  I will take a look

> and the popups should only be as wide as the descriptions, and should
> map linebreaks just fine...  It wouldn't be hard to rewrap the
> description text in case it isn't wrapped in the source, though.

Hmm, well at least for my grabbers, the description is done in paragraphs
worth of text.  This means I get one VERY long line of text (and then
sometimes a second VERY long line).

I'm assuming that if the box were artificially limited in size then the text
would just wrap normally?  Sound like an idea?