[mythtv-users] MythGame

Mike Drons mdrons at ins.com
Wed Oct 15 00:52:05 EDT 2003

I am having difficult setting up MythGame.  I have xmame.x11 working.  All
of my roms are .zip files.  From the command line I can run a game by typing
"xmame.x11 pacman"
Output below....

MythGame does not find any roms when it searches.  I have dropped the table,
and added it multiple times... I don't see anything wrong with my settings
in Myth.

Mike

OUTPUT:
info: trying to parse: /usr/local/share/xmame/xmamerc
error: /usr/local/share/xmame/xmamerc(84): unknown option debug, ignoring
line
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/xmamerc
info: trying to parse: /usr/local/share/xmame/xmame-x11rc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/xmame-x11rc
info: trying to parse: /usr/local/share/xmame/rc/pacmanrc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmame/rc/pacmanrc
Mouse/Trakball selected.
done
Using a Visual with a depth of 16bpp.
MIT-SHM Extension Available. trying to use... Success.
Using Shared Memory Features to speed up
Actual bits per pixel = 16... Ok
Using 16bpp video mode
info: setting fragsize to 512, numfrags to 5
info: fragsize = 512, numfrags = 5
info: audiodevice /dev/dsp set to 16bit linear mono 22050Hz
info: sysdep_dsp: using oss plugin
info: sysdep_mixer: using oss plugin