[mythtv-users] MythWeb Feature Request

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 00:57:40 EDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 06:01:37PM -0700, Chris Germano wrote:
> Another feature that I might just code for my own personal use is a
> status page. One that would give a disk space usage bar, the status of
> mythbackend (recording, idle), what is being recorded if so, and maybe
> a list of the next 5 scheduled recordings. Another reason is that it
> would make a great start page as I really don't like having to wait
> around 10 seconds for my listings for all the hundreds of channels
> come in if I just want to see what the pvr is doing.

Heh. I almost fell of the couch laughing, don't feel bad it really
isn't  documented anywhere I think.  Try http://mythhost:6544/ if you
have the default settings.  You will get almost exactly what you are
describing, one exception is rather then a bar for how much space is
available you get raw numbers.  The port number can be changed in the
backend setup.

Hope this is helpful,

Michael