[mythtv-users] Re: zap2it.com page not found

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Wed Oct 15 01:58:51 EDT 2003

Thus spake IvanK.:
> For some reason it just worked when I tried it four hours ago.  Beats me.  At
> least now I have a whole week worth of tv listings :-)

Yeah, it worked for me earlier as well, and now it doesn't.  I noticed
that the bookmark in my web browser stopped working as well, so perhaps
they're just rolling in some site changes a few zipcodes at a time.

Hopefully the xmltv people will take care of it before my week's worth
of listings run out :)

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone
lives. - A. Sachs