[mythtv-users] OT: Pundit : Dual head & ATI RW on

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Wed Oct 15 16:43:11 EDT 2003

Hello,

sorry for offtopic, but it seems like there is quite some Pundit users here.

I've managed to run two separate mplayers on both screens, but I get quite
some crashes (same when I'm using only one screen - mplayer crashes due to
"bad CPU/FPU/ram usage"). I'm using RH9, newest SIS binary driver and
mplayer 1.0pre2 but no go.

I also wonder whether framebuffer can be used (specially for secondary
screen TV/DVI )?

Could someone tell me what exactly are you using for smooth video playing
(mplayer options) ?

Regards,

Robert