[mythtv-users] Re: Latest CVS picture screwed

Ben Levitt levittben at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 12:26:21 EDT 2003

Hmmm... also, what video card and driver are you
using?

The settings that it isn't letting you adjust are not
being reported by Xv as adjustable by your
card/driver, so it's just not letting you adjust
them...

If you use xine or any video playback tool that lets
you adjust video settings, what picture settings does
it let you adjust?
(Don't use xawtv to check this since those settings
are the recording settings of your capture card, not
the Xv playback settings...)

Ben

> Said Curtis Stanford <curtis at stanfordcomputing.com>,
>
> Ahhh, thanks for the info. The initial values were
as
> you suggested. I got a much better picture by
changing
> brightness to 40 and contrast to 30. It would not
> allow me to change the colour and hue. The arrows
did