[mythtv-users] Changing hostname (can't find it in the archives)

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Wed Oct 15 16:14:27 EDT 2003

> Is there a script somewhere to fix the database after
> a change in hostname, or do I need to manually change
> every occurrence?

I had written a script to automate this but I believe there was a fix
implemented in the source. I'm not sure exactly f it was included in .11 or if
it was just in CVS and I could be sompletely wrong but I think it allowed you
to have a null hostname or something similar.

If you would like I could send you the script I have anyway.

--
Lonny