[mythtv-users] Redhat 9

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Wed Oct 15 18:52:56 EDT 2003

Here's one way...

ftp ftp.ximian.com
cd pub/redcarpet/redhat-9-i386
mget rcd-1.4.5*
mget red-carpet-2.0.2*
quit

rpm -i rcd*.rpm red-carpet-*.rpm
service rcd start
red-carpet

Then you subscribe to the RedHat 9 channel and select the packages you
want installed...

Another way would be to follow Jarod's guide (the link is in his sig)
and use apt-get to install everything.  The second way is a better way
for getting myth installed.  The first way is better for getting a RH
box going.

	-Ian