[mythtv-users] Updated dct-channel for controlling DCT-2000 via serial port

Jim Paris jim at jtan.com
Sun Oct 19 04:42:46 EDT 2003

> /usr/bin/cc is symlinked to /usr/bin/gcc so that's not it...

That's strange.  I'm not sure what else to check.  Maybe it's just
safe to assume it went away with the configure script? :)
Let me know if the problem shows up anymore and we'll try to fix it.

> In any case, since the build of channel.1 is dependent upon the
> existence of channel (so that it can generate the manpage, in the
> case that the helptext has changed)

Well, not quite, it actually depends on channel.c so that the manpage
won't be rebuilt for most people.  But whatever, it's all good now.
A dummy will get built if it needs a new manpage and help2man isn't
around or doesn't work (cross-compiling, etc).  I had this in the rule
originally, then took it out when I switched to the configure script,
and forgot it when I switched back.  I'll put up a new version at some
point..

-jim